Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ukraine Day 4 - Coming Soon

Unfortunately we have very weak internet today and I will not be able to post any pictures, so I will save my post for tomorrow (or as soon as we have good internet again). If anyone knows how to make an iPhone mount using Ubuntu please share. If I could make that happen (it used to work – but doesn't now that I need it – most likely an IOS update or maybe an Ubuntu update) we could have pictures today. But since I have to upload pics to Dropbox, then download them to my jump drive, then upload them to the blog we are stuck for today. So we will practice patience and humility – and hope that our practice some day makes perfect. It was a good day. LOTS of great pics. Look forward to sharing them with you soon.

Please pray for us as we travel.

Fr. Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment